Acne has no age limit. You could be a teenager or someone in your late thirties and have the pesky bumps. So when you look for a solution you don’t only want something that will get rid of the acne but also a cure that will not scar.
But first I should tell you Do not pop that pimple! You will regret it. No only will you have a ugly scab which will last for days but you will also permanently scar your face. And getting rid of those scars are not only a pain expensive as well.
Now that we got that out of the way lets move onto some home remedies which are easy, cheap and chemical free (so maybe you should give these a try before buying those expensive Acne products).
- Has antibacterial properties- Which it protects you from bacteria that causes acne.
- Its a natural antiseptic- Prevents breakouts.
- Its a natural moisturizer- Keeps skin soft and supple
- Its full of anti-oxidants- helps repair damaged skin
- It contains may vitamins and minerals that helps the skin to stay healthy
How to use it?
Use Raw honey (Organic honey is highly recommended).
- Wash your face using a mild cleanser (Make sure you pat dry with a soft towel).
- Apply a thin layer of honey to your whole face.
- Wait for 20 minutes and wash face using lukewarm water.
Use Honey and Cinnamon
- Mix equal parts of honey and cinnamon in a bowl
- Apply it on a clean face
- After 5 minutes rinse with cool water
- Use daily till you achieve desired results.
- Contains hormones called gibberellins and glucomannan-Improves collagen synthesis
- Contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties- Fights bacteria that clogs pores
- Contains glycol-protiens- Reduces inflammation, redness and irritation around the pimple.
- It is an antioxidant
- It is an natural astringent- helps to keep pores clean
- Stimulate cell growth to heal damage skin
How to use it?
Use Aloe Gel
- Wash your face using a mild cleanser
- blend the aloe gel
- apply it using a cotton ball
- Wash it off with cold water after 1 hour
- Repeat as often as you like
Use Aloe and Tea tree oil
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to one tablespoon of Aloe gel
- Apply this on the affected areas
- Wash after 20-30 minutes with Luke warm water
- Repeat regularly till you get desired results
While the above tips will help you to get rid of your existing acne, wouldn’t it be better if we can prevent acne from the outset itself?
In my next post I will write about how to take care of your skin so hopefully you can avoid acne altogether!